Wednesday, December 5, 2007

my ______ other

January 30 - February 16, 2008
***Opening reception: Thursday, February 7th, 6-9pm

**coincides with Creative Alliance Residents' Open Studio Night

Musical interpretations @ 7:30pm by:
Shodekeh (human beat box)
Tiffany DeFoe (saxaphone)
Old Soul (guitar)

Amalie Rothschild Gallery
Creative Alliance at the Patterson
3134 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore, MD
http://www.creativealliance.org/

My Fuzzy Other. My Only Other. My Altered Other. CA Resident Artist Erin Cluley asks an assortment of friends (including the other Resident Artists at The Patterson) to fill in the blank in whatever way they want, with paintings or other artworks on the theme. Sometimes serious, mostly whimsical, the artists complete the gesture of reaching outside themselves, by swapping works at the end of the exhibition. Coincides with CA’s annual Residents’ Open House.

Participating artists:

Lauren Boilini
Alexa Brooks
Erin Cluley
Jarrett Min Davis
Megan Hildebrandt
Stuart Jackson
Paul Jeanes
Eric Johnston
Rob Sparrow Jones
Courtney Jordan

Magnolia Laurie
John Moran
Christine Sajecki
Rene Trevino
Elizabeth Wade



Elizabeth Wade - my Mother doesn't b other



Eric Johnston - my Magnificent other


Megan Hildebrandt - my Flying Flat-footed Mother other



Paul Jeanes - my Ominous other
Alexa Brooks - my Inherent other

No comments: